Available rooms from 14/04/2023 to 15/04/2023
- Please note that this property has no reception desk. There is a digital kiosk located in the lobby to proceed with the check-in and consult the access codes of your apartment.
- WiFi access password: 9366666000
- If you wish an invoice of your payment, inform us the details until the check-out day. After this date, is not possible to do any change.
Annuleringen / Vooruitbetaling
Annuleringsvoorwaarden verschillen per kamertype. Controleer de voorwaarden bij het kiezen van uw kamer hierboven.
Children and extra beds
No extra beds available
Baby cot has an extra cost of 10€/day. Maximum capacity of baby cots in a room is 1. Upon request and needs to be confirmed in advance
14:00; Check-out tijd: 12:00;
The Avenida flats are located on Rua do Telhal, just around the corner from the most luxurious avenue in the city of Lisbon - Avenida da Liberdade. Designed as a Public Promenade, similar to the boulevards of Paris, Avenida da Liberdade still has its vegetation, small fountains, monuments and al fresco dining. Along this thoroughfare - which connects Restauradores with Marquês de Pombal - we can find international luxury brand shops, restaurants, bars and hotels.
A stay at the Avenida flats is to be in the centre of everything. The Metro system is a 2-minute walk away. If you prefer to walk, head down the Avenue and you will find Rossio Square, Baixa (downtown) and, right next to it, Chiado. If, however, you are looking for alternative activities, walk 3 minutes to Largo da Anunciada, climb the hill in the Ascensor do Lavra (the oldest funicular in the city) and head to the Jardim do Torel (Torel Garden), where you can enjoy the magnificent view from the Miradouro (the Avenida flats are very nearby!). For Jazz lovers, just cross the avenue to Praça da Alegria for the Hot Clube de Portugal - the oldest Jazz club in Europe.
The night of 12th to 13th June is the biggest night of the city's celebrations, and Avenida da Liberdade closes to traffic to receive the spectacular Parade of Popular Marches - a parade in which every Lisbon district is represented.
- Bed linen and towels
- Shampoo and shower gel
- Hair Dryer
- Fully equipped kitchenette (refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave/oven, toaster, electric boiler, coffee machine filter)
- Ironing Facility
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic access
- Internet Wifi
- No Smoking Rooms
Services- Private transfer from and to the airport (additional cost). Email to email@example.com
- Express check-in and check-out
- Electronic Keylock System
- Daily cleaning
- Private sightseeing Tours on request (additional cost). Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metro station nearby